miércoles, 19 de enero de 2011

John Waters, hatchet piece

Dudley Reed, photography


"I wake up on the wrong side of the bed and smoke my last three cigarettes. I know it's going to be a bad day. My hair hurts. That cloying voice of the FM disc jockey as already gotten on my nerves subconsciously. I smash down the alarm button and realize the very air 1 breath is not good enough. I've had it with being nice, understanding, fair and hopeful. I feel like being negative all day.The chip on my shoulder could sink the QE2. I've got an attitude problem and nobody better get in my way. Before showering, I kick the furniture. I'm in a bad mood and the whole stupid little world is gonna pay."

(if I learn how to do OCR I will put the rest)

Hatchet piece (101 things I hate), Crackpot, the obsessions of John Waters, 1983

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario